Saturday, November 11, 2006

Saturday Sky November 11

Not a cloud in the sky with the moon this morning when I took this picture-clear, but cold. I honestly don't know if it changed during the day because I taught 3 classes at the yarn store all day. Now, I'm going to have something to eat, put on my jamies and park if front of a movie and knit with my qiviut.

Yesterday, I forgot to mention that the plot of the book, "The Shop on Blossom Street" is about a woman who opens a yarn shop and the women who are taking a beginning knitting class.

Another book that has a chapter where knitting is part of the story is "The Thirteenth Tale" by Diane Setterfield. The chapter called, "Mrs Love Turns a Heel" is interesting, but if someone can explain to me how you can turn a heel twice, let me know. I listened to this book on my I-Pod and did have difficulty getting into it-almost quitting for several hours, but it got real good.


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another day in paradise

 

Post a Comment

<< Home