Saturday, October 28, 2006

Saturday Sky October 28

A beautiful sky greeted me this morning! Mother always said, "Red sky in the morning, sailor take warning" but the day was ok. Was cloudy and got windy, but I was inside the shop teaching all day, and after a quick trip to the drug store for some prescriptions for my husband, I was baking for a party for my grandson's confirmation tomorrow. Did make a quick trip to the hospital this morning to bring my husband home after his angiogram and placing another stent in his heart yesterday. He's fine, esentially no change from 2 years ago when he had stents numbers 6-8 put in. I kid him that he has so much metal in his heart, I just have to hold out a magnet and he comes to me!
Even the sky to the west was pretty.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home