Sunday, November 05, 2006

Saturday Sky November 4

Taken Saturday near Red Wing, MN on the bluffs of the Mississippi River where I spent the week end for MN Knitters' Days. Note the eagle's nest in the top of the trees on the left.

Lucy Neatby was the teacher for the weekend and taught a choice of a snowflake bag, mini mitered bag or mini origami bag, all of which will be felted. These will be the subject of her next book. Even though I was a rebel and did not knit the project, Lucy always teaches me something. She's such a delightful person and teaches in such a way it's easily understood. I chose to be a rebel again-I often do that-as I have so many of projects of my own to knit I didn't want to spend the whole weekend knitting something I didn't especially want to. Just listening and observing I can learn!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home