Friday, October 27, 2006

What I Haul in My Car

Whenever we need to use trunk space in a car we need to use my husband's car because mine is always full! Yesterday the back seat was also full! This is the yarn I purchased for the MN Knitters' Guild Service Committee to donate to Childrens' Home Society for their Little Red Stocking program.The trunk is always the storage space for the knitting and crocheting of the group I started that meets at Culver's everyweek and donates items to charity. At last count we have donated over 4000 things to local charities and that doesn't count what is in my trunk right now. Obviously, I have to sort it out and make more donations.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger Partly Cloudy Knitter said...

Oh, my goodness! I knew you were doing that, but the pictures make it so much more real.
And you were missed at Dunn Bros. today!
Cathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home