Thursday, November 10, 2011

Buttonwillow

Shawl # 17 for 2011!
Buttonwillow by Romi Hill.
Yarn: Pagewood Farm Alyeska in color Fire Red
This was such a fun, relaxing knit. I added 4 repeats of Chart B to enlarge the shawl which made it a nice size and it is so comfy and should be warm. After blocking it measures 27 inches by 83 inches. The color did come off on my hands and the white robe I wear in the evenings, so hope it doesn't come off on my clothes when I wear it.




Romi showed these flexible blocking wires on her blog, so I ordered a set. I love them! These are the wires I used to block Buttonwillow and you can see how they can be pinned to the shape of the shawl. They are available at www.inspinknity.com

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger woolyjooly said...

Good Grief, Yvonne. You are a shawl-overachiever!! Your knitting needles must be a blur of motion. Nice job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home