Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Two Quick Projects

Each month at Amazing Threads I teach a technique class which I sometimes follow with a project using that technique or stitch. These are 2 of the recent projects.

 

The scarf is using an elongated stitch called Seafoam.  I used a US 10 1/2 needle with Handmaiden Fine Yarn Sea Three and a pattern originally written for a Susan Koman fundraiser, Ribbon of Hope.


This neckwarmer is so soft and cuddly. It is a pattern I've written to use the Fisherman Rib stitch, incorporating crochet cast on and Jenny's Elastic Bind Off and uses a US # 7 needle. The yarn-- I just love! It is a new line from Juniper Moon Farms and this is their worsted weight called, Chadwick 60% merino and 40% alpaca. The information on Ravelry says it is Aran weight but I think it knit up at a heavy worsted weight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home