Thursday, October 13, 2011

Too Many Shawls?

Two days ago, Rosemary Hill (Romi)'s pattern Buttonwillow was released. After reading Lisa Bogard's book, "Knit With Love. Stories to Warm a Knitters Heart" I had decided to knit only for charity on Tuesdays. What a dilema. Well, with some rationalization I caved and cast on. (I had knit a charity hat for 2 hours on Monday). I started out using Three Irish Girls Casmerino in the Canyon colorway, but decided the pattern and color were too similar to the Maia Shawlette.

Going through my stash, I had enough of this Three Irish Girls Cashmerino in the Bellini colorway, but debated that the colors were too much like Kleio, but I cast on anyway. After an evening's worth of knittin, I decided it looked too "muddied' in this pattern.

This yarn was sitting on my dresser expecting to be the Seaside Shawlette in the Knitters' Brewing Company KAL which I haven't started. Too similar to Asterope.


Maybe this yarn will be the one. It was originally purchased to do Koi Rama Mystery KAL but I'm having my doubts about doing that pattern. Maybe this will be the one.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home