Monday, October 24, 2011

Tea Leaves Cardigan

This sweater was a delight to knit as the yarn is so nice. I used MadelineTosh DK and it is just heaven.
Needles Size 6 and 7.
I am going to redo the front bands as they are too long.


 I did have a fun incident knitting on this in the car on the way to Milwaukee. The yoke is done switching needle sizes and it came time to use the other size and it wasn't in my knitting bag. It was still a long way to Milwaukee and home again, so I dug out my telephone and found a yarn shop in Eau Claire, about 20 minutes away. So, we detoured through town and found a fun shop,  Yellow Dog Knitting. www.yellowdogknitting.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger norabrown said...

I've been wanting to knit this sweater. It's been in my queue for quite some time.

Nice job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home