Monday, May 10, 2010

Lillie's Little Sweater

Such a cute baby sweater and fun and easy to knit. The hood is knit first, stitches picked up and the body and sleeves made in one piece from the neck down. The only finishing is a little hole under the arms, tails to be sewn in and button sewn on. The hood can be made in garter stitch-like mine-or stockinette stitch.
Pattern: Cottage Creations Lillie's Little Sweater
Size: I made 12 month size, but pattern is from American Girl, Preemie, 0-3 months, 6, 12, 24, 36 months.
Yarn: Rowan Cotton.
Needles: Size 7.
I love the hood. For just a hat, the hood could be made, bound off, and ties applied.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Sugarplum said...

Hello! I love the jacket its very cute! I just recently made a blog and im new to this whole thing. You can visit my blog at www.goodbadandchocolate.blogspot.com im not sure what im doing but i like your blog so far!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home