Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our July 4th Weekend

I really slipped, not getting this posted! Our 4th of July was quiet. We had our daughter's dog for the weekend, so that added some activity. My husband does a good job of playing with him so he had some unusual activity all weekend. I sat and knit and watched!

Over the weekend, CUB sponsored a hot dog/brat sale to benefit CEAP, our emergency assistance program. Because I drive for the Meals on Wheels every week and this is an organization we do support, we had brats for lunch. On the way home, we stopped at Culver's for some custard and saw these beautiful flowers blooming. This was one day, I did not have my camera with me-it was charging at home-so we drove back later and had dinner there and took the pictures.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home