Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kindle Cover

I love gadgets! When I saw a Kindle many months ago, I really wanted one, but have spent the time since trying to talk myself out of it. Well, I lost the battle and I'm glad I did! I love it! My husband even added his comment, "it saves trees." Because it is a size I can carry in my purse, I wanted a cover to prevent scratching but not something that added bulk, so I made this cover.

Yarn: Opal Sock Yarn
Needles: US 2
Pattern: Cast on 96 stitches. Work K2, P2 ribbing to a length long enough to cover and some extra to cover the top. Kitchner stitch together.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Nice! I love, love, love my Kindle also!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger twinsetellen said...

My husband was asking me questions about my opinion of Kindles recently. And it is my birthday soon and he has been hiding boxes from Amazon in his office. I am crossing my fingers that I will need this pattern soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home