Saturday, September 23, 2006

Saturday Sky September 23

Wish you could see the rain drops. It's been raining for the last few days; our gauge shows about 2 inches and the temperature only got up to 57 on our thermometer. Good knitting weather! Except it wasn't a good knitting day for my sock class this afternoon. Today we were doing the heel flap, turning the heel and the gusset. My poor students made every mistake that could be made and they all did a lot of unknitting. My main concern after a class like that is that they will give up.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Pooch said...

Love your blog title!! I'm a Red Hatter too!! Your hat in the pic is gorgeous! Your Saturday sky in MN looks very much like ours here in CO.

Happy Knitting!
:)

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Partly Cloudy Knitter said...

You are such a positive teacher that I don't think they will give up.
Cathy
PS. We missed you yesterday ;-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home