Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Why do you love to knit?

This quiz came in the mail in an advertisement from White Birches and I added a few of my own.
  • It relaxes you.
  • It lets you express your creativity.
  • It challenges you.
  • It gives you pride and a sense of accomplishment.
  • It earns praise from your friends and family.
  • It allows you to give unique and personal gifts.
  • It lets you create fabulous fashions.
  • For the sensuous feeling of the yarn as it flows thought your fingers.
  • For the excitement of seeing a new pattern develop.
  • For the camaraderie of other knitters.
  • For the pride in seeing the accomplishment of a new knitter.
  • For the friendly, inspiring atmosphere of a yarn shop.
  • For the satisfaction of making and giving things to people in need.
  • It gives me something to do with the "yarn" I spin. (Thanks, Qoe)
  • It gives me a break from studying. (Thanks, Dawn)
  • Its something my oldest daughter and I can do together. (Thanks, Dawn)
  • All of the above.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Partly Cloudy Knitter said...

It gives me something to do with the "yarn" I am learning to spin.
Cathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home