Thursday, August 17, 2006

Rainbow Sweater to Frog Town

Well, I gave up trying to short cut the repairs on the sweater and decided to "rip-it, rip-it"! The repair was too tedious and even after the third try didn't look good. The sweater was made from one sleeve to the middle back, the second side made to the same point and Kitchener stitched together down the middle back. I ripped the front back to the old division for front and back and the back from the point where the new division should be, back to the old division. Hopefully I only have to knit the back the short distance and Kitchener it to the rest of the back, but I will reknit the entire front side. Luckily I have lots of yarn left. Vivian Hoxbro is visiting our shop in November, so I do have a dead line!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home