Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Knitter's Home Companion


Here I am with Michelle Edwards, author of A Knitter's Home Companion. This is a delightful book with essays, read a longs, recipes and knitting patterns. Michelle 's drawings help illustrate the book. She was at the Yarnery Friday where I saw her and listened to her talk about the book, show the projects, telling how they related to the stories, read one of the essays and I was able to taste one of the goodies from the book.

After seeing this picture, I made an appointment to get my hair cut! I also figured out why my pictures are sideways. When I rotate my camera to take a picture, that is how Blogger posts the pictures even though I have rotated it on my computer. Now to figure out how to fix it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home