Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Book Shopping Today


Went to Barnes & Noble today specifically to look at this book. I don't go there very often anymore even though this used to be one of my favorite places. Now I buy books for my Kindle or buy them from a "mom  and pop" mystery book store, Once Upon a Crime.

This book is "A Heartwarming collection of stories, patterns, and recipes" and the author, Michelle Edwards is going to be at The Yarnery in St Paul on Friday signing books and reading from the book.  


The Knitter's Life List by Gwen W. Steege says, "1001 Inspirations for Every Knitter, 122 Techniques & Tips to Learn, 69 Styles & Traditions to Explore, 64 Personalities to Meet, and 33 Yarn Fibers to Try". Sounds fun.  


My Grandmother's Knitting by Larissa Brown is Family Stories and Inspired Knits from top designers with contributions from Ysolda Teague, Jared Flood, Meg Swansen, Cookie A., Anne Hanson, Teva Durham, Wendy Bernard, and many more. Many of these designers I have learned about from Ravelry and the family stories look interesting.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home