Sunday, August 14, 2011

Latest Club Shipments

I've said before, I love yarn clubs! Here are my latest shipments.
Above is Romi's Pin and Shawl Club. Love the pattern and the yarn. And notice the unusual pin.

Cookie A's Sock and Cookie Club. The yarn is A Verb for Keeping Warn labeled sport, but it seems to be knitting up at a fingering gauge. I have started the sock on the left.Not only does this club have 2 sock patterns, but it has 2 cookie recipes also.  Off hand I don't know what the cookie recipes are, as I'm trying not to have things like that in my house.

I do not belong to Wool Girl's Sock Club any more, but I do order special shipments like this Ice Cream themed one. It is OK, nothing special. I think the yarn is Zen Garden which I've used before and really like.

Yarnista/Three Irish Girls. I love this blue yarn but I'm not crazy about the slipper pattern that came with the club. In this club you get a choice of similar colorways of yarn. It is always fun to choose, then I forget what I ordered so it is still a surprise.  Each month an extra is included and this one included a $5 credit at Pulling at Strings www.pullingatstrings.com so I got the shawlette pattern by Alana from the Never Not Knitting podcast which I enjoy listening to. Hum, maybe the Wool Girl ice cream themed yarn will work for this shawl. 




Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Thats one interesting pin! Very pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home