Friday, August 12, 2011

Live Oak Shawlette

Many times I've looked on Ravelry to see people's pictures of how they have blocked their shawls. It is often very helpful-Thus, here are my pictures.

Pattern: Live Oak Shawlette from KnitScene, Fall issue. The digital magazine came out a couple weeks before the printed magazine did, so there was quite a discussion on Ravelry and people trying to persuade me to get the digital version. Believe me, I almost did, but would rather have the printed version. The day the magazine was released, I had a couple hours to kill, so went to Barnes & Noble, purchased the magazine and a cup of coffee and sat there and knit. The problem was, I read the pattern wrong, so had to rip it all out and start again.It was hard going to a group and having to knit on something else-had to wait for evening. (It was a charity knitting group.)
Yarn: Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock, colorway Padraig.
I added one pattern repeat of Chart A doubling the lace pattern.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger norabrown said...

Wow! That' turned out great. I love it in green. And you shaped your leaves so nicely.

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Susan said...

This is so beautiful. Im about to start this, hope it turns out good too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home