Saturday, September 03, 2011

Saturday Sk 09-03-2011

I wish I could figure out how to rotate pictures on Blogger. It is not rotated on my computer. The picture is poor anyway. I wanted to get the finches on the feeders. There were 9 on them when we came home this afternoon, but only these remained and they must have warned others to stay away. Today started out warm and muggy, but sitting in the living room late this morning I could feel the wind shift to the north and the humidity drop. A few drops of rain around noon and a windy partly sunny afternoon. 6PM temp 72.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Christine P. said...

I don't have blogger, so I'm going by the whimp here.. after you add your photo, can you mouse of it and right click your mouse and see if there's an option to rotate the photo? Have you tried the blogger app from your iPad?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home