Friday, July 08, 2011

More Yarns

This yarn arrived today from Three Irish Girls. The sock pattern always comes later via PDF; this time a second pattern is a bonus. The yarn is Velvet Sock, 100% superwash merino, colorway Sprouting.



Socks are for Suckers Club for July. Love the yarn, beads and Sivia Harding pattern. The little crochet hook is an extra. The yarn is Pico Accuardi Dyewords in Oregon handpainted, 60% Angora, 40% Columbia Wool. Pattern is Midsummer.



Yarnista Sock Club May shipment. The colorway is Berry Blast in Adorn Sock Yarn. The little blue is an extra. I bought 2 skeins of this a while ago and took it out when yarn diving for yarn to make Romi's Oak Leaves shawl. The pattern is in the Fall KnitScene magazine, due out July 12. I'll wind it today and be ready to start.




This is an exclusive colorway of Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock called Lovestruck, dyed for Amazing Threads.






Today I got the pink skein from my friend who just opened her own business, Propaganda Yarn. The pink is called Cut my teeth on Tourmaline and the green is Cut my teeth on Diamonds. I think I'll use them for Romi's first Muse shawl.







This is Hazel Knits yarn. I have no idea when or where I got it but found it in my closet. New that I haven't put away? Something I took out of the stash for a project? Or is my yarn just reproducing? And why did Blogger download all my pictures upside down?









Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Christine P. said...

The Orange Hazel Knits yarn came with the June Cookie A Sock Club. You are getting old - can't remember things like where yarn came from! Loveya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home