Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More Clubs

I thoroughly enjoy receiving club shipments! But I'm beginning to think I belong to more than I should!




This is Loopy Ewe April shipment. I've heard people talk about this yarn, so now I own some. Who knows what it will end up to be? Both of these patterns are nice.


This is the May Three Irish Girls yarn. We had our choice of these colors, but were told that the pattern would be a two color pattern, so I ordered the 2nd skein in case I wanted to knit the pattern-I don't, but am looking at the sock pattern from the book, Knit One Below by Elise Duvekot. She is teaching this sock at Stitches in August and am thinking about taking it. Or, try to figure it out on my own. But as the bag above says, there is never enough time to knit!







This is the Shawls are for Suckers May selection. I love the bag and the yarn. The pattern-probably not.






I was not the last one to receive Romi's Shawl and Pin club this time. It actually arrived before I started looking for it, which was fun! This month's pin is exceptionally beautiful I think.








Hazel Knits. I think this is my last kit from Hazel Knits. Nice yarn and patterns.


Not one of these yarns/projects has even been started!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Christine P. said...

GASP! You're slacking off, girlfriend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home