Sunday, May 08, 2011

Shepherd's Harvest

Today was Shepherd's Harvest and my daughter and I had a fun time browsing. Of course the biggest attraction for me was 4 huge buildings full of yarn and fiber for sale.



There were people all over knitting and spinning.





Musicians.




Sheep

Rabbits. (I want one so bad!)




Llamas (Thee were alpacas too.)



Some had fancy haircuts.


Goats




This is all I bought. The roving is 100% alpaca, a Signature needle and the yarn is from All For Love of Yarn! a local dyer- 90% superwash merino and 10% nylon. I bought it for the beautiful color.

Oh! There was food, too. Mostly the typical fair food. Twice we stood in line for fried pickles, but the line never moved, so all we got was kettle corn which was shared with my great grand daughters when we got home.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Blogger Christine P. said...

Haha! I almost bought that needle - 40" size 6, 5" stiletto from Yarn Garage!! But I saved it for you to buy the next day!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Red Hat Knitter said...

Thank you, Christine, you are truely my enabler!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home