Saturday, October 16, 2010

Three Irish Girls Yarn

I have fallen in love with Three Irish Girls Yarn! In fact, I am fanatic about it as you can see by the pictures. I have purchased these just in the last couple months. I even convinced my husband to take a trip to Duluth for the day-the real reason was to see if Yarn Harbor carried the yarn. (They did!) This yarn is by a woman in Duluth, so I like to support local artists.


Westerly Sea Sock. 70% superwash Merino, 30% seacell (natural seaweed fiber). Color Adorn. I purchased this from someone on Ravelry who was destashing.


Beckon Stretch Merino, color Forest Primeval from Yarnista Sock Club. Yes, I joined that sock club, too. http://www.threeirishgirls.com/.

Westerly Sea Sock, color Georgia Peach purchased to make Maia, a shoulderette by Romi Hill. I love her patterns and jewelry, too. Have also joined her shawl and pin club for 2011. www.designsbyRomi.com. I purchased these at Darn Knit Anyway in Stillwater.




Springvale Sock, color Smoke and Mirrors. 100% superwash Merino wool.


This is McClellan Fingering, 65% Merino, 25% Bamboo, and 10% Nylon, color Maura. Pattern for socks is Small Wing Socks from Box of Socks



Adorn Sock, color Passion Punch, 80% Merino, 20% Nylon. I purchased this at Darn Knit Anyway in Stillwater.



These are the Duluth purchases from Yarn Harbor. Adorn Sock, colorway Colleen.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home