Wednesday, September 22, 2010

After Hours KAL

Knitters Brewing Co After Hours Shawl Knit A Long. I purchased the kit from www.knittersbrewingco.com which included yarn, pattern and beads.
Yarn: Knitters BrewingCo Sock-aholic Sweet fingering Weight which is 60% Superwash Merino/15% Nylon/15% Bamboo/10% Silk. One skein.
Needles: US Size 11. I used the needles called for in the pattern, thinking I'd like a tighter gauge. Because I often use a smaller needle for lace shawls, I decided I'd use what it called for to see how I like the final results. To be honest, I wish I'd gone down about 2 sizes as this is a fairly loose knit and from the pictures I've seen on Ravelry, the pattern is more defined with a smaller needle.





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger DebraEmanon said...

Your shawl is absolutely lovely and the bead work is wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home