Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Walk Through the Woods Kerchief

I was at this point and had just about decided to frog, but when I laid it out like this I thought I'd knit one more repeat of the border before making my final decision. I just wasn't sure I liked the pattern. Maybe because it wasn't my usual lacy shawl pattern.
I did one more repeat and liked it much better, so did finish it. In fact, I've worn it once and received several compliments on it.
Pattern: Walk Through the Woods Kerchief by The Sexy Knitter.
Yarn: 100% super wash merino dyed by Lorajean of Knitted Wit colorway Two Roads.
Pattern, Yarn and Button were from Wool Girl Sock Club. www.woolgirl.com.
Button from Wooden Treasures.




Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger BettyB said...

so cool! I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home