Sunday, October 03, 2010

Saturday Sky 10-02-10

This weekend my daughter, sister, and I had signed up for a knitting camp in Ely, MN, but it was cancelled because not enough people had signed up. To compensate, my daughter, Gloria, and I went to Stillwater, MN. The trees are changing colors, and it was a beautiful day maybe getting up to 70, so everyone from the state of MN and WI was in Stillwater or at the orchards. As you can see, the St. Croix river is flooding from the rains we've had in September.


A gondola on the St Croix River.
This is Friday sky. I can't resist taking a picture of a beautiful sunset-this was from our back deck.



Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Partly Cloudy Knitter said...

We were in one of the dinner cruise boats and saw the gondola Saturday night. I wonder if it was the same one. It was a wonderful evening!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home