Sunday, February 14, 2010

To My Valentine

I love you because:

1. You fill my life with color.
2. You encourage my creativity.
3. You keep my hands busy.
4. You introduce me to new people who share my love for you.
5. You love to travel.
6. You like the same TV shows that I like.
7. You keep the same schedule as I do. If I want to knit in the middle of the night, you are there for me.
8. You like to change bags as much as I do.
9. You challenge me.
10. You keep me company when I'm cranky.
11. You calm me when I'm stressed.
12. You don't mind how much money I spend on you, how much time I shop for you or how many shops I visit looking for you or companions for you.
13. You make the time go by fast.
14. You keep me company when I have to wait-even at long stop lights.
15. You don't care how much I weigh.
16. You don't care what I wear or if I shower or shave my legs.
17. You always listen and don't talk back.
18. You don't even mind when I swear at you.

I love my knitting!
Based on a post on www.knittingdaily.com/blogs by Kathleen Cubley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home