Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's a Girl!

This morning I received an excited phone call from my grand daughter. Her baby will be a girl-due July 30th. Of course I knew that-lately when referring to the baby I've unintentionally called the baby "her" . In the past, I proved I was right when a doctor looked me in the eye and said the baby being delivered was a girl because he read the ultra sound-I knew it was a boy and it was.
Last week I started this baby blanket for Rilea Beth.
Pattern: Fiber Trends Diamonds for Rhiannon
Yarn: Dale Baby Uhl
Needles: Size 6

Using my stash, I made this hat (sorry-Blogger rotated the picture and I don't know how to put it right.) I will be teaching this hat at Amazing Threads. It was a fun and easy knit.

Pattern: Sweet Peas by Susan B. Anderson available for purchase at http://SusanBAnderson.blogspot.com

Needles Size 7

Yarn: Cotton Stash Yarn-too old to be available.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger twinsetellen said...

A boy would have been fun to knit for, but a girl offers even more possibilities! Congratulations!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Awwww. . . sweet! Looking forward to seeing lots of girly knits!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home