- Place pretzels on parchment paper on cookie sheet.
- Open carmels. Cut in half and place one half on each pretzel. (I used Werther chewy carmels.)
- Place in 350 degree oven for 6-7 minutes, until carmels are melted and bubbly just on the edges.
- Remove from oven and place in freezer until brittle-about 10 minutes.
- Melt 1 cup chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds. (Kelly used milk chocolate-I used left over semi sweet chocolate chips.)
- Put chocolate in zip lock sandwich bag. Cut small corner off bag, and drizzle chocolate on turtles.