Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Yarn Clubs

I have joined several yarn clubs this year! Here they are!

Socks are for Sockers. This is the March shipment.
Future shipments: May, July, Sept, Nov, Jan.
Romi's Shawl and Pin. This is January shipment.
Future shipments: April, July, Oct.

Yarnista February shipment.
Future shipments: this is a monthly shipping, but I don't remember how many months I signed up for. (That is bad!)

Cookie A's sock and cookie club February.
Future: April, June, Aug, Oct, Dec.


Hazel Knits February.

Future: I think I only have an April shipment left.

Club Loopy February. This club is ordered each month.


Wool Girl Let Them Eat Cake. I did not join the regular club this year, but this is a special kit. I've also ordered the What's the Scoop? (ice cream) which will come out in July.


How many of these have I knit? The only one on needles right now is the Romi Shawl. I'm thinking of winding the yarn for Cookie A's socks today.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I am so jealous! I'm in Hazel Knits. Last year also did Sock Yarnista and Loopy Lite but dropped due to budget cutbacks. I'm intrigued by some of your's for the future :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home