Friday, January 28, 2011

Three Irish Girls

Saturday the yarn shop in Stillwater had a class with the "Irish Girl" and a trunk show. Since I had classes I was unable to go, but my friend Christine called and found out the trunk show was still at the shop, so we had a fun day trip. All these beautiful yarns!
And this is all I bought! I had 2 other colors I liked, but one they didn't have in the sock weight and the other one didn't match. This color is Bellini and is the Glenhaven Cashmerino.

After shopping, we had a nice lunch at Brine's. It has been in Stillwater for years but it had been a long time since I'd been there. I also brought my friend in to see my yarn closet when we got home and she found the yarn she had been looking at but hadn't bought in the corner of my closet. It was left over from a sweater I had made for my grandson which I wanted to give her, but she insisted on giving me a gift certificate at Three Irish Girls. I want so badly to spend it, but am waiting for a few weeks.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home