Monday, September 06, 2010

Sock Clubs

I've belonged to Wool Girl Sock Club www.woolgirl.com all of this year and I think it is my favorite. It is just like Christmas when the package arrives! The regular club shipments come every other month, and she has extra ones that you can order. This is an extra: Glinda, the Good Witch.
Each kit comes with two patterns, so it isn't just socks, plus lots of goodies. Usually there is a project bag and every one I've gotten has fun stitch marker.
This is the August club shipment.




I discovered Three Irish Girls yarn and just love the yarn and colors, plus this is a local yarn from Duluth, MN. I joined Yarnista Sock Club for only two shipments to try it out. This is my first shipment but I know I'll continue with more. Prior to shipment time, you get notification to choose from several colors of yarn. Check out http://www.threeirishgirls.com/ for a choice of three yarn clubs. (I missed that-will have to check it out.) I like the lip balm that was included with the yarn-no patterns included in this club, but that's fine with me.A friend of mine likes Hazel-Knits Sock Club, so I also gave this one a try for a two month trial, I think. www.hazelknits.com. This one has two skeins of yarn, a pattern, and a gift.
My husband's comment when I confessed I'd joined all these clubs, "What will you do with all the yarn? Add it to the closet downstairs?" (I also joined Romi's shawl and pin club, but have not received that one yet. I know, I'm obscessed!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home