Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Technology Again

Last week my husband and I bought a Wii, hoping to get some exercise and have something for the grand children to play with when they come over. Well, my husband has no skills at hooking this kind of thing up so didn't even try. I opened the instructions and decided I didn't want to take the time to figure it out. So when our grand son, Blake, called up and asked to spend some time with us before school started we explained our problem. No problem! He'd do it! So last night he had an overnight and here he is setting up our Wii. My husband and I just sat on the couch and laughed watching a 9 year old doing something beyond us. We had fun playing some of the sports with him. When he was finished playing he wondered what else we could do. Well, two old folks don't have a lot for him to do, but he jumped at the chance to bake chocolate chip cookies. He did it from scratch. It reminded me of when I was young, my grand mother taught me to make chocolate chip cookies!



Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger woolyjooly said...

what a great story! sounds like us. 'cept we have nephews to help decipher elec. thingies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home