The first publication of the pattern has a red border and an errata page available at www.schoolhousepress.com. The revised pattern has a blue border. I used the red bordered pattern combined with the errata and had some trouble when I got to the neckline. Previously, the pattern had you cut the steeks, fold to the inside and stitch down and on each side of main body, fold under steek plus an additional 5 sts. But when I got to the neckline, I was supposed to have used those 5 sts to continue for a facing. I think I should not have stitched down the 5 sts until after I had completed the neck and I would have had a neater edge on the neckline.
Labels: ElizabethZimmermann, Sweaters