Monday, February 13, 2012

What Have I Been Doing?


This is a stress  ball-pattern from Heart Strings Fiber Arts. It is just left over yarn and beads from Michael's. I knit it just because it looked like fun.


Grand daughter, Sarah, wanted mittens on a string, so I used my favorite mitten pattern from Cottage Creations and made the fuchsia mittens which match her newly painted bedroom. Sarah loves to be different!


These are the wristlets I designed and knit for Propaganda Yarn Zombie Yarn Club.


Amazing Threads wanted a sample knit of this yarn because it wasn't selling, so this is Child's Self Striping Hat-a free pattern on Ravelry, made from Bravo Jacquard Color.


This project has been taking all my time! It is a test knit for Ainn of Finland. Her designs are the most unusual, fun to knit, and unusual shaping and stitches. It is not an automatic knit.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home