Thursday, October 23, 2008

MN Knitters Days

The annual MN Knitters Days was held this past weekend at Villa Maria Retreat Center. Apart from lousy food this year, the weekend was great. About 40 knitters gathered Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to hear Candice Eisner Strick and classes on shawls. Of course, that is right up my alley. I had to sit on my hands to avoid starting another shawl which was part of the class. I bit my tongue and did finish another shawl. Here is Candice showing the details of one of her shawls. She has a beautiful one coming out in a book she is writing! No details on the book as of now.The weather was beautiful with fall in all its glory-if we took a break from our knitting to enjoy it.


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Partly Cloudy Knitter said...

I love your pictures! Glad it was a good weekend. I should start saving now for next year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home