Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Minnesota Knitters Guild Yarnover

Saturday at Yarnover I took a class from Layl McDill on polymar clay buttons. This is my handiwork from the class, some of which isn't what it should be as I missed a few steps trying to keep up while stopping the bleeding from the finger injury. I had to learn by experience that one edge of the tool we were using for cutting the clay was sharp (like a razor blade) and the other side was not and which edge I should use for cutting the clay. When I get back from Russia I'll cut the pieces and bake them. Check out Layl's website, www.claysquared.com

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Partly Cloudy Knitter said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Partly Cloudy Knitter said...

Those are beautiful and I'm glad your finger will be ok. It looks like you really sliced it (the finger) ;-D
Cathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home