Saturday, April 21, 2007

Saturday Sky April 21, 2007

The sky outside Arlington High School, the site of the MN Knitter's Guild annual Yarnover. A wonderful experience today! The keynote speaker was Annie Modesett, followed by AM and PM classes. In the morning I took a polymar clay button class which was a new and fun experience. Following lunch and some shopping I took a class from Meg Swanson. She always has something to learn. The only things I bought were a bowl from Jennie the Potter who has darling mugs and bowls sheep and yarn oriented and the new knitting journal published by School House Press. You can see her work at www.JennieThePotter.com

Weather today was beautiful, I thought, but my husband just told me it was cloudy this morning with some lightening and thunder. Then U got out of Yarnover the sun was shining and the temperature was in the 80's.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home