Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Fiber Trends Felted Clogs

When I posted the picture of the slippers when I finished knitting them, I asked for opinions on whether I should felt them first or give them to my son's "significant other" unfelted. The opinions on the blog and in my knitting classes were to give them to her unfelted. She received them for Christmas and knew right away what they were as she had admired mine just a few days before. Saturday night we felted them together and had a wonderful night. Not only did we felt, but she made a wonderful lasagna and we played "Apples to Apples" with her, my son, and 3 grandchildren. See loves the slippers. Oh! Don't look at my son's laundry room-he said I didn't have permission to post that! I think it looks pretty good for a single father who is primary parent for 3 children ages 10, 8, and 5!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think his laundry room looks great! I wish mine looked that nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home