Monday, April 02, 2012

Yarn Catch Up

I've been negligent about keeping up with the blog and showing my new yarn club arrivals, so here's one long post of the yarn that has arrived in my mail box since the first of the year.

Abstract Fiber February

The little bag in the middle is a bag of beads.


Cookie A, February.
The cookies are a spicy chocolate. Easy to make and good if you like a little kick to your sweets.


Goddess Shawlette Club January


Goddess Shawlette Club March


Propaganda Yarns Zombie Club April



Propaganda Zombie Club February
This is my pattern!


Socktopus January 2012


Space Cadet February 2012


Twisted March 2012


Yarnista (Three Irish Girls) January 2012


You can see I never do anything half-heartedly! Now, if I would take the time to organize all my yarns.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Christine P. said...

You are in more clubs that what you told me!! Sneaky you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home