Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm Published!

This last weekend several yarn shops in the Twin Cities had their annual Shop Hop. Each shop had an exclusive hand dyed yarn from local dyers in a colorway exclusive to their shop. Amazing Threads had this pretty yarn from Three Irish Girls in Duluth, MN-one of my favorite dyers. Several years ago a friend and I were attending the MN Opera and walking from the car to the theater, we were behind a woman wearing a shawl which my friend liked. I studied it and wrote up this pattern. I dug it out, made some revisions and this is the pattern Amazing Threads gave out on the Shop Hop made out of their exclusive yarn. This is done in worsted weight, but is also available in fingering. I forgot to buy my yarn yesterday when I was in the shop. (I did not make this sample as I wanted someone to test the pattern.)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Kuna13 said...

Wonderful!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home