Monday, December 06, 2010

Sock Blanket

A couple years ago I started this sock blanket knowing it would be a long-term project. In spite of all the Christmas knitting I have to do, last night this won out. I haven't worked on it for a long time, but the basket of yarn sits right in the doorway of my yarn closet, so I see it and long to work on it every time I have to step over it to get something-or more likely, to put something new into the closet. A few squares were done and it is back in the closet.
Some of the yarn waiting to be added to the blanket.


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Taylor Kay said...

Oh my goodness! That blanket is going to be so gorgeous! I will wait however long it takes you so I can see it. :)

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Hm, do you need more sock yarn, or do you have enough?

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Celtic Heart said...

I always have a little sock yarn left over...this is a great idea. What pattern are you using?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home