Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mn Knitters' Days 2009

MN Knitters' Days was again a great success. Here are some of the 40 participants. This year we celebrated our 25th year and I think I was at the first one when it was held at the Salvation Army Camp in Silver Lake organized by Judith Dahlen. It is now held at Villa Maria Center in Fontenac, MN.
Cheryl Oberle (left) was the instructor this year, teaching Fair Isle knitting and steeking. Sheryl Hill has been the organizer for several years and does a great job.
Some of the projects-a choice of mittens, wrist warmers or a cowl.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger woolyjooly said...

Great photos, Yvonne. I wish I could've been with you. I ALMOST crashed the party -- Don & I were camping at Frontenac S.P. on Sat. (brrrrrr) and we were hanging out in Red Wing, Lake City and then over to WI. I happened to notice the ad in Knitter's about Cheryl O. teaching. She is so wonderful. Glad you had fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home