Friday, October 09, 2009

Knitting Purchases

In Decorah, I bought the Elsebeth Lavold book which was on the post about the Vesterheim Museum.
These are two patterns I got at the Sow's Ear in Verona, Wisconsin. They are both patterns of Amy E. Anderson, a Madison designer.
Chains 'n Balloons Sock pattern from Fiber Wild!, Galena's yarn shop and an apparently local designer, Amy Loberg. www.FiberWild.com The yarn is Classic Elite Yarns Alpaca Sox.


A couple weeks ago when I was in Ely, Minnesota, I was in Sisu Designs where I got two patterns by local designers. The scarf, A River Runs Through It, was designed by Susan Saari and the yarn is Classic Elite Fresco, 60% wool, 30% alpaca, and 10% angora. The man's sweater pattern is Tree of Life Cardigan by Susan Catton.




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home