Friday, May 09, 2008

New Book

Things I Learned from Knitting..whether I wanted to or not by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee is another fun read. Among her list of 45 things are: Beginning is easy, continuing is hard (this is so me!); You can't win them all; Look before you leap; Idle hands are the devil's workshop; if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Scattered throughout the book are lists of things "Knitting is still trying to teach me" and random lists like, "5 things I'd rather do than swatch for my new project" with things like, "get a spinal tap". Love her humor!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger woolyjooly said...

hahahaha . . you wrote "idol" hands instead of "idle" hands !! Ha ha ha . . (I've been hooked on American Idol this season, so it's fitting). Yeah, I loved her book. She signed my copy in StP on April 10. Her blog is hilarious and inspiring. So nice to know so many knitters have the same personality traits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home