Thursday, December 06, 2007

Spiral Tube Socks

Two Christmas presents done! These socks are very popular with my family. I knit the first ones when my oldest grandchildren were little and they named them "slippery socks" because they were able to slide around on the hardwood floors. Each grandchild has gotten at least one pair and these are the second pair for my grand niece and nephew. Last Christmas my 17 year old grand daughter requested a pair for Christmas. Her mother told her she could probably make them now that she has learned to knit, but was told they were Grandma's socks. (Sorry, this story is probably a repeat from last year.)
Pattern: Projects for the Community by Cottage Creations
Yarn: Ella Rae Amity (I like the softness of this yarn.)
Needles: Size 6 DPNs

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Administration said...

Can you help me with this pattern? I have this book and have tried to make these socks. I'm a complete newbie and I don't under stand the pattern. I get the K2 P2 rib with out a problem, but I don't understand what increase round 0 means. I know how to increase, but not how to increase adding 0 stitches. Help!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home