Friday, July 28, 2006

Hibiscus


Since today is so hot and humid I thought a picture of one of the hibiscus blossoms on my plant would be appropriate.

A couple days ago I bought the most lucious, soft yarn and so far have resisted starting anything with it. It is called Oh My! by Plymouth Yarn and is 100 % nylon so is machine washable and dryable. The pattern support so far is for baby items which seems real appropriate. Even though there are no babies in our family and hopefully will not be any in the near future, I just had to have the yarn. Anybody know the feeling? It will probably go to one of my charity causes. Am planning to knit an Ann Norling cardigan from the bottom up with no seams-I hate to finish and usually do projects with as little as possible.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home